Saturday, September 1, 2012

Change

It is that time of year when everything seems to be changing. 
For one, we are in Kansas this weekend with my in-laws.  We are not doing our normal routine.
For two, next week when we return home, we will be diving into the fall routine.  We home school and started school a week and a half ago.  That was a change too.  For the first time, I have a 1st grader, actual laid out curricula, and major goals and objectives for him for the school year.  I, also, have a kindergartner. 
After we get through most of next week, I will start teaching a co-op class for home schoolers.  I am planning to teach cooking to 8 1st-3rd graders.  My boys will, for the first time, take classes.  My oldest is going to take a chess class.  My middlest is going to take an art and tumbling class.  And, my youngest is taking a story time class.
The following week, we dive back into BSF.
And, then, the following week AWANA starts.
Some time in there, I need to confirm that I will be starting or not starting a child birth series.  Currently, I only have one couple signed up for the class.   I wish more people realized the importance of taking a non-hospital affiliated child birth class.  And, I look forward to when my life will be less busy that I will be able to advertise.  However, currently, my life is wonderful.  God plans my classes or lack there of and for the most part, I'm okay with that.

1 comment: